Monday, October 21, 2013

Tanning Bed In A Tube

Every gal's secret winter weapon, and mine for the past 6 or 7 years, is going to be Too Faced's Tanning Bed In A Tube. This delicious tropical smelling cream is an instant bronzing gradual self tanner that gives your skin an immediate glow and with constant use builds a sunless tan. It is super easy to apply, just squirt a dollop in your hands to smooth over legs, or I mix it with my face cream before I put make up on to bronze my face. Not only does it deliver a gorgeous glow, but it has Grape Seed extract & Safflower Oil to moisturize skin as well as a firming formula that stimulates collagen and elastin production, who doesn't want that?! Oh, and its vegan friendly! 




 photo katie-signature_zps5f2a40a0.png

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I prefer being white in the winter. It goes better with the makeup trends as well. How do you balance tanning and makeup bases?
    ~Anna
    Spotlights on the Redhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the great thing about Tanning Bed in A Tube... its not a dark color, so its perfect if you're at an event, want to show off some skin, and add a nice bronze glow without a full fake bake. I am very fair and its perfect for me! Especially with the darker lipstick trends right now, I find the face needs a subtle glow to pull off strong lip shades, but that's just me :) Like I said, I just add a bit to my face cream in the morning to spread on my face and down my neck before I put my foundation on! I love it!

    ReplyDelete