Monday, October 21, 2013

Stripes & Cognac

I wore this outfit to a dinner party this summer and felt comfortable all night in it. You can throw on a black blazer easily over top to take it from day to night. I really love cognac for accent accessories. I feel like its a brown that goes with anything from other browns, to black, and almost every color in between. This stripe top was so perfect for the dinner party because it hugs the waist where you want to look smaller and then flows out.. meaning I could still eat a lot and not worry about a bulge showing haha!





Top @ H&M
Pants @ H&M
Watch & Necklace @ Aldo
Booties (old similiar here) @ Aldo

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that top! You are a cutie!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kat! Checked out your blog, its awesome you're gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete