Sunday, October 20, 2013

Noisy May

Meet Noisy may

She's noisy, but she's nice.

I honestly haven't owned a pair of jeans I've felt comfortable in that I want to wear to dress up, or even dress down for years. Don't get me wrong, I've still bought some and worn them now and then, but I always felt like they were too tight, too low, and too uncomfortable. Jeans seem to be one of those things all women have a love hate relationship with, but I am here to tell you I have a new favorite pair of denim.  They are deemed the younger and louder sibling of Danish brand Vero Moda. When I first went into the store and told the workers I was looking for what they would consider "Mom jeans" all they could do was muster, why?? What they obviously didn't know is that not only are Mom jeans coming back in style, but they are so much more comfortable and attractive than low rise jeans (unless you're built like Miley Cyrus). So, after trying on probably 30 pairs of jeans I ended up falling in love with non other than the high waisted skinny's by Noisy May!






Jeans Noisy May @ Pseudio
Booties & Watch @ Aldo
Blazer @ H&M
Scarf @ Le Chateau
 photo katie-signature_zps5f2a40a0.png









No comments:

Post a Comment