Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Forever 21 Harlem Pants

This cropped top was obviously being rocked pre- pregnancy, but I was dreaming of a beach vacay the other day and I remembered these pants and how perfect and comfy they would be to bomb around with a bathing suit top and a sun hat for an evening on the beach. The material is so silky and lightweight they are perfect summertime pants. I don't know why I didn't post this outfit ages ago, but as I enter into my third trimester it's fun to look back on these pictures and see how much my body has been changing!

Pregnancy has been really great with only a few minor downers. For a long time I had major headaches and migraines and I had quit coffee for four months trying to be the healthiest mom I could be, but then someone told me to re introduce caffeine and I did and just like that one cup a day kept the headaches away! I will quit again a few weeks before she is born, so that she doesn't come out crying for coffee, but for now it is making my day to day life so much better!

I am worried about the third trimester weight gain, not because i'll be chubby, but because of how hard it will be on my body, so I just ordered a treadmill, so I can start walking for half an hour everyday, I get massages every 2-3 weeks and I will start seeing a chiropractor next week to make sure my hips and all that are staying aligned. I think it's so important to take time out for yourself during pregnancy and make sure you're staying as healthy & happy as you can! Hope you're all having a great week xo









No comments:

Post a Comment