Monday, January 12, 2015

Bejeweled White Dress


I bought this dress online from Sheinside. Their dresses are always so budget friendly and as you can see, so pretty! This dress is perfect for a summer or beach night date. If you're taking a hot vacay this winter, as most of us Canadians do, this dress would be perfect to get dolled up for dinner. I can't wait to wear it this summer for some baby + me pics. It will be so fun to get all dolled up with my baby girl. I will be 26 weeks on Friday and am starting to feel her move more and more. I have gained 10lbs so far which I think is part pregnancy and part over eating junk food around the holidays. I cannot wait for the treadmill I ordered on boxing day to get here, so I can build some strength up walking every day because it is way too cold to do anything outside these days! 

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. We went and got a dresser for the baby room on Sunday which is the last piece until her room is done (except for gold letters to spell her name above the crib, but we'll wait to hang that when she gets here since her name is a surprise!) So excited to get it all organized and ready!

Happy Monday xo

*A big thanks to my sister Elly for letting me doll her up for this set of outfit posts!















No comments:

Post a Comment