Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Little Blue Dress



I recently moved to a new town and in one part of it all of the buildings are painted with the sweetest mall murals and as soon as I saw them I was so excited to head there to take some pictures! I got this dress from one of my favorite online stores called Romwe where they offer free shipping to Canada and have lots of inexpensive fun styles. I love the pattern so much and it's such an easy fit to wear for days when you want to be dressed up, but still comfortable! This necklace was on sale at H&M for about 3 dollars and I think it adds the perfect pop of color to these blues! I am so excited that it's finally nice enough out for dresses, bare legs, and heels! Farewell boots and scarves until next Fall!

Dress: Romwe // Shoes: Aldo // Necklace: H&M








 http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b614/blondebellezza/fe218f04-07c0-4c26-bd1d-3d8e91689a1d_zps25e05554.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment