Friday, May 30, 2014

Braving A Crop Top




 Crop tops are such a trend right now and there is something so fun and 1999 about rocking one, but lemme tell you, you have got to be a little brave. I love this one from Forever 21 with some high waisted pants because it shows the smallest amount of belly ever. I would like to try a white more flowy version with a high waisted skirt later in the summer.. I don't know why, but I just have that outfit in my head, so we'll see if I can find it! Today is the day I get to go hang out with a friend of mine I haven't seen in two years, so bring on the girl time!! Hope you all have a great weekend xo

Top: Forever 21 // Pants: H&M // Bracelet: H&M // Sandals: Aldo // Lipstick: Revlon Just Bitten






2 comments:

  1. You are totally rocking this crop top! It is so cute :) I adore you!

    xx, Kristy
    www.thesaltymessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristy!! The feeling is mutual!! Xo

      Delete