Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Product Review & What To Do: Maybelline Highlighting Concealer


I usually by-pass concealers in drug stores because I’ve been such an avid user of the Lise Watier Portfolio conceal wheel  (that I talked about here) that I don’t tend to look at other products, but I couldn't help but notice that Maybelline has this little gem of concealer & highlighter in one! I haven’t used it too many times, so I’m not sure how long it will last and I don’t generally like twist up products for that reason, but otherwise I’m a little in love with this product. HAC-ing (highlighting & contouring) is the foundation for every make up routine and this concealer blends perfectly, gives the right amount of highlight) and provides good coverage for under eyes as well. I'm a fan! 

After contouring with a darker shade of concealer & applying foundation I apply the highlighting concealer in all the areas I drew with blue (under eyes in a pie shape, nose/forehead in a tree shape, chin, and above the tail of the brow: 



 photo katie-signature_zps5f2a40a0.png

No comments:

Post a Comment