Sunday, September 15, 2013

Product Review: Thermafuse Heatsmart Serum


Product Review: Thermafuse Heatsmart Dry Oil Treatment


I recently purchased Thermafuse Heatsmart Dry Oil Serum & am so in love. With three essential oils in it, this stuff really is happy hour for your hair. If you are travelling this little bottle, a brush, and dryer is really all you need. First off, it smells like cotton candy and although the scent doesn’t last the benefits of it do. Unlike Moroccan oils, which are great for thick hair, this oil isn’t overkill for my fine hair. I love the bottle because most oils give me too much product and I have to wipe it off my hands and waste so much of it, but with this bottle one pump gives me the perfect amount!  Also, it tames fly-aways and frizz without weighing my hair down or making it look too sleek or greasy. Another great benefit is that it doubles as a heat protector as well as a eliminating frizz, so even though it’s costly (a small bottle cost me 22.50 CAD), it really is two products in one! It’s the first oil I’ve ever really loved, so I think it will be a keeper in my go-to beauty routine. To Use: Apply to damp or dry hair. Use directly as a treatment or finisher.

 photo katie-signature_zps5f2a40a0.png

No comments:

Post a Comment