Monday, July 14, 2014

Bridesmaid Make Over

Hey guys! This was easily one of the easist make over's I have ever done. This gal is so gorgeous and was so much fun. Her eyelashes are the longest I had ever seen and just amazed me! I wanted to take another after picture after she let down her long curly beautiful hair, but my freaking camera died. Either way, she is just so pretty! Sorry the lighting isn't the best, I am still working on my camera skills. Hope you all had a great weekend!



What I Used: 


Tarte Maracuja Oil to hydrate

Porefessional Benefti Primer

Covergirl Concealer stick in medium for contour
Covergirl highlighting concealer in light to highlight
(blended with a Quo blending sponge)

Make Up Forever HD 
 for foundation : blended with a It Cosmetics dual ended brush

Anastasia contour kit: yellow under eyes and taupe under cheekbones to set the concealers

Milani blush in Luminoso 

Stila in the light palette for eyeshadow

L'Oreal gel liner to line the upper lashes & Make Up Forever Aqua eyes in Matte Brown for the lower waterline and to tightline

Coastal Scents lip palette for lips

Tarte Aqualillies eyeshadow to fill in her brows 

Mary-Lou Manizer to highlight cheekbones

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara & Anastasia Waterproof topcoat mascara



No comments:

Post a Comment