Monday, August 12, 2013

Buffalo Cauliflower Bites

I made these a few days ago and at first I was thinking hm, just okay, so I put them in a zip lock in the fridge. Later on, I microwaved them and had some and found myself going back for more over the next two days until they were gone and I only wanted more, more, more!! I dip them in ranch to subside some of the heat and make the perfect buffalo flavour! 




Size: about 1 cup cauliflower • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 3 pts
Calories: 119.4 • Fat: 2 g • Protein: 4 g • Carb: 21.4 g • Fiber: 3 g • Sugar: 0.2 g
Sodium: 1172 mg

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup all purpose flour
  • 2 tsp garlic powder
  • 22 oz (6 1/2 cups) cauliflower florets
  • 3/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
  • 1 tbsp melted unsalted butter

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 450°F. Lightly spray a large non-stick baking sheet with oil.

Combine the water, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.

Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place on the baking sheet; bake for 20 minutes.

While the cauliflower is baking, combine the hot sauce and butter in a small bowl.

Pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes. Serve with Ranch for the perfect treat!!

 photo katie-signature_zps5f2a40a0.png

No comments:

Post a Comment