Saturday, December 13, 2014

What's been happening on my blog..

It's been months since I blogged and even though it crosses my mind at least a few times a week I just didn't have the energy. It all started when I wanted to re vamp the look of my blog and dealt with a frustrating situation with the company that I used for the template..  it still isn't working great and doesn't do what I need it to do, but I figured I would just do some posts anyways because I did a huge outfit clothing haul shoot with my sister when she came to visit me this summer and the pics are too cute not to share! So expect a make up tutorial, some outfit posts, and some product reviews coming up!

To the companies that have sent me stuff to review, I have not forgotten about you! I will be creating posts asap for the awesome stuff I have been trying over the last couple months that I have fallen in love with.

Thanks for all your patience,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment